SwapScene-The best free UK swingers site on the swinging scene!

Passion Secrets

Old 24-11-11, 10:16
A wanderer in cyber space

Experience: Experienced swinger/s
Default BiBritain

www.bibritain.co.uk

A site aimed at bi men and women. It is free to join and can message members for free though reading through some of the site the amount of messages may be restricted. Some of the site features require a "Full Access Account" yes that does mean you have to pay. Rates seem quite reasonable, the following was taken from the website.

"30 Day Full Access Account - 7.00
3 Month Full Access Account - 5.00 per month (Total charged = 15.00) - Save 6.00
12 Month Full Access Account - 3.00 per month (Total charged = 36.00) - Save 48.00
Never Expiries Full Access Account - Just 69.00 - The ultimate membership package - it never expires!"

Payment methods visa, mastercard or paypal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snapshot2.jpg (20.9 KB, 899 views)
Old 24-11-11, 19:15

sildnaem has been verified by meeting other memberssildnaem has been photo-verified by Swapscene

Experience: Experienced swinger/s

We have been paid-up members on BiBritain, as well as guest members. It is a very good site for meeting other bi folks but, as Nomad points out, the features are limited for guest members - no video vault, no photo gallery and you can only read one message per day. However, guests do have the ability to view profiles, contact members and chatroom access. The chatroom is not the busiest, but can be a good place to meet folk. The cam facility is very basic, bordering on the god-awful, but the site is in the process of going through an upgrade, so this might improve.
Old 12-06-12, 01:32
Swapscene Member

xnoomnamdam has been photo-verified by Swapscene

Experience: Tried before, want more
Thumbs up

Nomad and Meandlis have pretty much covered most of the relevant stuff. I would like to add that as a paid up member I have found it very good to use and arranging meets has been relatively easy. There is the odd time waster there but not as bad as elsewhere. I don't use it so much now as I prefer having fun with couples and its not so good for that. At least for this single guy its not. Your mileage may vary Only registered users can view images

The only downside I can think of is there is no verification system but has not been a problem in itself.

If your Bi... Give it a Try Only registered users can view images